OURSASK.CA

Not theirs.

In Saskatoon, few pieces of real estate have stirred as much controversy and debate as the Lighthouse. The building, located on the corner of Saskatoon’s 20th St E and 2nd Avenue, was constructed in 1905 as the Empire Hotel, then changed hands in the 1960s,¬†when the original¬†brick exterior was renovated with the tile and marble …

Continue reading